- Buddhas of Bangkok – Thailand
- Madaba, Mosaics of the Biblical Era
- Calakmul, City of the Two Adjacent Pyramids – Mexico
- Trekking at Lencois Maranhenses National Park – Maranhao – Brasil
- Amazing Sandamuni Pagoda – Mandalay – Myanmar
- The Astonishing Treasure at Petra – Jordan
- Worldwide Known Cerro Catedral at San Carlos de Bariloche – Argentina
- The Glorious Machu Picchu – Cuzco – Peru
- The Unknown Ski Center of Antillanca at Volcano Casablanca – Chile
- The Surreal El Tatio Geysers – Atacama Desert – Chile
- Climb a Pyramid at Coba – Ancient Mayan City, Mexico
- Frozen Lava Fields at Sunset Crater Volcano – Arizona
- Crazy Lights at Antelope Canyon – Page – Arizona
- Colorful Ubehebe Crater at Death Valley – California
- Have Fun at Chapelco Ski Resort – San Martin de Los Andes – Argentina
- Cool Down at Ubatuba Tropical Beaches – Brazil
- The Singular Bryce Canyon National Park – Utah – United States
- Monte Alban, capital of ancient Zapotec Civilization. Archaeological site at Oaxaca, Mexico
- Cross the Famous Inca Trail – Andes Mountains – Cuzco – Peru
- Karak Castle from Crusades Times – King’s Highway – Karak – Jordan
- Giant Osorno Volcano – Los Lagos Region – Patagonia – Chile
- Feel a Sultan´s Vibe at Blue Mosque – Istanbul – Turkey
- Tiwanaku, pre-columbian archaeological and world heritage site at Bolivia
Viagem.Space shows innumerous pictures and videos from countries, nature landscapes, snowy mountains, deserts, archaeological sites, volcanoes, parks, forests, waterfalls and other historical and geographical themes.
We provide good visual information about interesting places, rather than write about them, so you may see in advance and decide whether to go or not. We hope you may have a sort of virtual experience on each theme and we expect to give you some of the atmosphere of each place.
Also, you can discover good places to visit.
We started this website a longtime ago in 2002, under another name, focusing on South America. Slowly, we have expanded to cover other places well known around the world.
Foton Multimidia is the brazilian company that edits this website.